As more and more estates have assets interstate and overseas, the need for executors to obtain a reseal of a grant of probate as part of the estate administration process is becoming more frequent.
At CRH Law, we are able to assist executors and lawyers acting for estates to obtain reseals of grants of probate or probate where the original grant is not eligible for a reseal of a grant of probate.
We are also able to offer a wide range of additional estate administration services including:
- Transfer of real property and dealing with Queensland Titles Office and Office of State Revenue requirements;
- Assisting with contested estate matters including:
- Family Provision Applications;
- Solemn form Applications;
- Construction Applications; and
- Informal Will matters.
- Deeds of Indemnity and Release;
- Dealing with superannuation death benefits including for SMSFs.
We can assist in the reseal of probate from a variety of jurisdictions including:
- United Kingdom;
- New Zealand;
- All Australian States and Territories