Rebecca spent over 7 years working in aged care and retirement villages before entering the legal profession. She came to CRH Law in 2007 and was promoted to Associate in 2011 and then Senior Associate in 2014.
She has a keen interest in estate planning and administration especially in the areas of superannuation, asset protection and trusts. Rebecca became a SMSF Specialist Advisor TM in 2014 recognising her work in the superannuation field.
In addition, Rebecca has significant experience working within the Later Life Law space. In particular, she enjoys assisting clients with issues involving aged care, retirement villages and moving in with family.
Areas of Practice
- Asset protection
- Estate Planning
- Estate administration
- Estate litigation
- Later Life Law services
- Aged care and retirement villages
- SMSF Specialist Advisor TM
- Trust and Estate Practitioner – Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Masters of Law LLM – College of Law
- SMSF Specialist Advisor TM – Self Managed Super Fund Association
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – Bond University
- Bachelor of Laws LLB (Hons) – Open University, United Kingdom
- NVQ 4 Aged Care Management – United Kingdom
- Member – Queensland Law Society
- Member – Self Managed Super Fund Association
- Member – Women Lawyers Association of Queensland
Need expert legal help now?
Don’t hesitate to contact CRH Law. We have helped many people in the same situations as you’re probably in. We hope to hear from you soon.