Margaret is a partner in the firm and since joining the firm in 2007 has specialised in the area of Succession law and Guardianship & Administration matters.
In 2015 Margaret achieved accreditation in Succession law through the Queensland Law Society and is one of only 44 accredited lawyers in Queensland who hold this specialisation.
Margaret’s main areas of practice are:
- Guardianship & administration matters including applications to Queensland Civil & Administrative Tribunal (QCAT)
- Disputes arising out of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Disputes arising out of Wills and Estates including family provision claims |
- Executorship issues
- Issues over incapacity of the will-maker | informal Wills
- Estate planning including simple and complex Wills | establishing Trusts |
- Enduring Powers of Attorney and superannuation issues
Margaret also has considerable expertise in the role of litigation guardian and Court-appointed Administrator in estates matters.
Margaret is a member of the management committee of Caxton Legal Centre and a member of the Health & Disability Committee with the Queensland Law Society. She is a former part-time Member of the QCAT and a former member of the Legal Aid Mediation panel.
Need expert legal help now?
Don’t hesitate to contact CRH Law. We have helped many people in the same situations as you’re probably in. We hope to hear from you soon.