Joanne is an experienced lawyer who provides strategic, governance, regulatory compliance and commercial advice to the not for profit and charity sectors. She has expertise in corporate governance, strategy development, regulatory compliance and restructuring. Joanne’s experience working with the aged care & disability care providers has enabled her to develop strong skills in Government relations and consumer engagement. She has advised on significant acquisitions and mergers and amalgamations of not for profit entities and regularly assists and educates clients on compliance with quality and professional standards.
Qualifications, Memberships and Other Contributions:
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) – Queensland University of Technology
- Member – Queensland Law Society
- Member – Queensland Law Society Not-for-Profit Law Committee
- Member – Australian Charity Law Association
Joanne regularly presents at industry and technical conferences and seminars including:
- Better Boards Conference
- Leading Age Services Australia Qld State Conference
- Australian Centre for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies industry seminars
- Television Education Network Annual Charities and Not for Profits Tax & Regulatory Conference
Need expert legal help now?
Don’t hesitate to contact CRH Law. We have helped many people in the same situations as you’re probably in. We hope to hear from you soon.