Brian is a partner in the firm and has been a lawyer since 1983.
He is recognised as one of Australia’s leading experts in the areas of elder law, retirement, disability and aged care.
In exciting news, Brian’s book “Avoiding the Ageing Parent Trap” is due to hit book stores in early March 2021.
To give you a taste and teaser, you can read an extract of the book at this link : https://bit.ly/394Ed4Q
You can pre-order a copy of Brian’s book by using any of the following links:
Brian has extensive experience in life planning for older people and the legal issues impacting on them including making Wills, administering estates, disputes over Wills, superannuation, social security, retirement villages and aged care, incapacity, the Guardianship Regime, the loss of a spouse or the ‘suddenly single syndrome’, planning for disabled children, elder abuse, enduring powers of attorney, advance health directives, family agreements and disputes and mediation.
Brian is a popular presenter in public forums on elder law issues and is also regularly invited to address the changing legal dynamics and needs of the aged care and disability sectors at industry conferences.
For several years now, Brian was named one of Australia’s best lawyers in Retirement Villages and Senior Living Law.
Qualifications, Memberships and Other Contributions:
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) – University of Queensland
- Member – Queensland Law Society’s Elder Law Committee
- Former part time member – Queensland Law Reform Commission
- International member – National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys of America
- Member – Queensland Law Society
- Member – QPAC Choir
- Author of many articles, posts and the book “Avoiding the Ageing Parent Trap”
Need expert legal help now?
Don’t hesitate to contact CRH Law. We have helped many people in the same situations as you’re probably in. We hope to hear from you soon.