Aged Care & Retirement Living
There isn’t much we don’t know about the legal demands of providing aged care and retirement living. Our knowledge, insight and being at the cutting edge of developments in the sector gives you an edge in an increasingly competitive market place.
At CRH Law, our in-depth knowledge of aged care, retirement living and disability services has protected and added value to providers and organisations in these sectors for many years.
Whether you have fledgling or mature and growing facilities, we can train your staff to meet the increasing demands of legal compliance, risk management, people management, workplace relations, corporate governance, and negotiating and resolving disputes.
Your organisation will benefit from our extensive experience working in the sector. In addition, the personal experience in managing an aged care facility within our team gives us a unique insight and practical approach to managing the issues you may face in this sector.
Aged care services
Australia’s population is in the midst of significant change with both the number and proportion of older people steadily increasing. This change presents unique opportunities and challenges for organisations providing care and accommodation for older people. It is also driving significant change in regulatory oversight and creating an increasingly complex market place for care and services.
Providers of care, services and accommodation need experienced legal advisors with knowledge and expertise who can work with them to develop flexible adaptive solutions.
With the introduction of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), disability services have taken on an entirely new dimension and importance in lives of the disabled and in operating disability services.
We can help you negotiate the changing landscape of disability services by:
- reviewing your operations and legal structure
- establishing new disability services
- managing mergers and acquisitions
- managing risk and legal compliance
- providing insurance advice
- brokering agreements
- Handling client complaints, disputes and resolution
- dealing with disputes with governments or their agencies.
How we can help
Our CRH Law team will help you respond to evolving resident and market expectations and can provide advice on:
- The acquisition, development or sale of retirement villages and aged care facilities;
- Preparing public information and disclosure documents;
- Licence and leases with residents;
- Corporate governance and structuring;
- Residential care agreements and home care agreements;
- Responding to and managing disputes and complaints;
- Employment and industrial relations issues; and
- Retirement management and operations.
Need expert legal help now?
Don’t hesitate to contact CRH Law. We have helped many people in the same situations as you’re probably in. We hope to hear from you soon.