Michelle Jones, Business Manager
Michelle joined Carne Reidy Herd in 2000, bringing with her a wealth of knowledge accumulated during 17 years of administrative experience in legal firms.
Michelle is the firm’s Business Manager and is ultimately responsible for ensuring that our office runs efficiently.
Michelle has experience in all aspects of office administration, and is an integral part of our growing and dynamic firm.
Michelle is responsible for supervising the support / administrative staff in relation to:
- office management;
- implementation of procedures;
- client management and file processing;
- records management;
- collection and reporting of statistics;
- accounting / billing procedures;
- identifying training needs to improve performance;
- preparation and maintenance of the office budget; and
- supervising special projects as required.
Michelle also co-ordinates the management of our professional staff.
All enquiries in relation to employment opportunities within our firm should be directed to Michelle.